czwartek, 26 marca 2015

2

The move to the major city taught me using his privileges and advantages. I come from the small town, so I am trying not to forget about possibilities which I gained. I have a lot of favourite cafes in cities which I am visiting but only one has an energy which is inspiring, motivating and is helping to discover.

These are a place, in which the delicious breakfast is waiting for you in the morning and a mulled wine heating up late in the evening. He smells of the coffee and books. There tables are waiting - one very big, specially for enthusiasts of conversations by the book, of discussion and laughters. A few double and the best places - on the window sill with pillows.

Love of the documentary is a factor creating such an atmosphere. The space is filled with bookshelves. It is possible to be lucky and to make some reporter out at correcting notes or discussion of documentary film-makers. Everyone are feeling there freely and like at home.



Peculiarly I recommend meeting Hanna Krall with Mariusz Szczygieł, just in Upheaval of World and the very beautiful conversation about the essence of reportage and conversations with the second man.
http://ninateka.pl/film/hanna-krall-rozmowy-poszczegolne


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz