środa, 1 kwietnia 2015

3

I don't like very much to give my opinion in the issue of films. During the scholarship at the film school we held many hours' discussions about every aspect of the film. It was fascinating. Unfortunately I am usually meeting with people which aren't able to analyse objectively - are able only to express one's subjective, often incorrect opinions.

The film is a field of art which is able to describe world, humanity, global problems, detail. Peculiarly he seems current to me to be now the problem of the human indifference and the lack border moral.

I want to recommend the film which he is talking about great love, faith in its beliefs, pipe dream in human heads and the tragedy to which the human ignorance is leading.

UNDERGROUND - EMIL KUSTURICA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz