środa, 8 kwietnia 2015

5

I am coming back today with memories to the most fascinating country in which I was. A year ago I hitch-hiked all over the Balkans and a few other countries of Europe. I was convinced that the most Montenegro or the Serbia would enrapture me. However Albania, full of enrapturing and horrifying aspects, turned out to be my biggest discovery.

In 1991 in power in the result first there at first communists stayed in the history of democratic choices. As a result of the economic crash from 1997, over the thousand of the loss of life, for the power as a result of early elections a post-Communist opposition pursued the anti-government rebellion being his effect which consumed. It is a country of many extremes, exactly thanks to the past he has which. Overfilled Albania is car washes. Albanians have close and easy access to mountain water. These are people very attached to money, want to make profits still and with everyone. I was horrified with appearance of the capital city, it is Tirana. Rivers are of beige or completely brown tint and by edges pile of rubbishes grow. Even main and historic places of the city (Skanderbeg Square) very much are neglected. Streets of major cities are full of homeless or ill people, waiting for alms. Average city dwellers have something fascinating in themselves. These are people with strong characters, resourceful and at the same time a little bit too firmly sharp.

Some are talking about Albania:,,black country of Europe'', now I understand why. The landscape of this country is exceptionally diversified and particularly beautiful. Also the fact that almost I passed entire Tirana on foot is beautiful. Very much I would like to come back to this country for a long time and to examine everything, what fascinating.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz