poniedziałek, 20 kwietnia 2015

7

Somehow so recently I cannot wake up. Unimportant which I will lie down about to sleep, I have a morning hardkor on eyelids. That is since in contrast with the nature instead of awake oneself from the winter dream, I only into it am falling - I decided to focus myself and to spite everything, but first of all oneself - I am setting the alarm clock on sixth.
I am getting to the best way myself.
In the certain incentive guide I read at one time about the way for the organization of working hours which consists in planning every activity with the accuracy to the hour. At first I thought that it was an absurd idea. What with the spontaneity, by chance? Later I watched him more close and I noticed the method in this frenzy. Now I am not imagining the better way for the organization.
Beginning the day of the most time and the energy we are losing on giving some thought to it, what next to do. Having a specified plan, all dilemmas are out of the question.
In the given hour to a maximum we are concentrating on the concrete task, being aware of a limited time. This being mad is motivating me.
Concentrate on your work with redoubled strength, and then enjoy the freedom and the freedom.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz